Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm on TV! CNBC!


LAURA LITTLE PHOTOGRAPHER | VISUAL ARTIST



Yumnah Naja
Fashion Look Book Photography
Photographed in NYC @ 28on27 Studios



Hello Darling,

I'm sending you this note because we're friends, we've worked together or we've crossed paths at some point in time.  (If your not keen, there's an unsubscribe button at the bottom of the page).

Now for my news! I was interviewed on CNBC! Because not only am I a wonderful photographer I'm also the CEO of two shoot / event locations in NY).

Watch me give my two cents on sharing unused retail space, and wonder "is she English or Australian?". 






And lastly, when I'm not flapping around being a CEO I'm photographing and filming all types of projects some of which I've listed below, and as a personal favor if you have a friend who needs a a creative director, photographer, or film director, forward this email along.

Big Love,

Laura (Lola)
xoxo

Laura is a graduate of the Liverpool Institute of Performing arts where she studied dance, dance and film, and web design. Her undergraduate studies include media, English literature and drama. She is a self taught photographer with a natural eye for composition. From 2000 2009 Laura worked in the role of photography producer for advertising and agency clients.
Laura’s influences include fashion, music, contemporary dance, pop culture, film and architecture. Her Artistic philosophy is “to create accessible usable and tangible” art pieces.
Simplicity is a technique employed by Laura as well as using light and objects in space.
In the future Laura would like to continue showing her work and collaborating with individuals.
Photography Work
Fashion Advertising
Editorials
Look Books
Point of Sale Packaging
Food and Beverage
Portraits
Music 
Product and Ecommerce
Custom Art +
Film and Video

Contact 
Laura Little
212 244 4464




Contact 
Laura Little
212 244 4464


Studio
28 West 27th Street
2nd Floor
New York, NY 10001






No comments:

Post a Comment